Sign in to follow this  
tlzimmerman

New from Hays KS

Well, I jumped in today, been helping my cousin with some decals now for several months, he has a 24 inch roland cutter, I decided that price point was too steep for my entrance and have heard good things about the cutters and the support, so me and my wife decided to order last night.  Got the 33' Refine...and can't be more excited.

Already have jobs ligned up for some friends while I learn, so they will be patient with me....they are just excited I am getting into it.  I have about 8 rebuilt arcade cabinets they want the decals done for.  Should be a good time, and a good opportunity to get some working capitol going for investment into more vinyl. 

Wish us luck!  With that....DoubleZ Designs is born.....or at least I think thats what we will call it...might need work!.

Welcome to the forum from Southern California  :D good luck on your new business......... it will be fun ...

Hays, KS- Years ago, I almost got transfered to Hays when I was working for Sykes- a technical outsourcing company.

Welcome to our forums!!

:D

Hays, KS- Years ago, I almost got transfered to Hays when I was working for Sykes- a technical outsourcing company.

Welcome to our forums!!

:D

Thanks, Ironically enough I work for an internet helpdesk for a local ISP here....when sykes closed in Hays we pulled in several transfers....I hear Sykes stories all the time.

Small world