Sign in to follow this  
2GuysSign

Well its not work i've done but its a pic of me doing work!

My dad wanted to be a smart a$$ and got a pic of me repairing a channel letter sign!

We rewired the whole sign, New Transformers, and GTO wire from P in pasta to the O in Pompodoro...  took us a good part of 5 hours to complete and now every letter is lit.  We had to remove neon and remove can from building, then run new wire and reinstall cans!

post-3781-12986530712727_thumb.jpg

post-3781-12986530728477_thumb.jpg

Guest stunad, jr.

awesome, looks like some nice $$$ in repairs

hope you got a nice plate of penne bolognese for your hard work

Looks great! I will do banners, tiles, clothing, decorative walls etc, but will leave anything higher than 6 ft off the ground, and anything to do with electricity to others and I will ooooohhhh and ahhhh with everyone else! LOL!!

Renee

thats why i bought a bucket truck, i dont mind hanging out of a bucket 46' up or a ladder 20+feet!

I used to wire houses, never had the opp to mess with channel letters. What is involved, I expect you cut the power first? Just a matter of splicing wires when you install them? Exactly what is involved out of curiosity.

Hmmm, that's why enjoyed wiring new houses. No surprises, you placed the wires so you didn't have to fish em in for the most part.

had them for 2 years and never got bothered yet!   :thumbsup:

Next time i get the truck re-tinted im going 5% all the way around and 45% on the windshield!