pinhead_54

Another pizza pan

This the 2nd pan for my daughters boss's family in Alabama. I made the masking with my MH-871 plotter, then hand painted with 1Shot lettering enamel.

post-3795-12986530600262_thumb.jpg

post-3795-12986530614132_thumb.jpg

Guest Schramm

NICE!  I love 1Shot enamels!!!

Did you know that you should never use them on things that will hold food and kids toys as many of the enamels have LEAD in them!  Just thought that you may want to know that as I didnt know what the pizza pan was for but if it is for PIZZA to hold it after cooking it would more than likely be fine but I didnt know if you knew many of the colors have a cetain amount of lead in them.

Still the best paint in the world!!!!

This the 2nd pan for my daughters boss's family in Alabama. I made the masking with my MH-871 plotter, then hand painted with 1Shot lettering enamel.

I am assumimg these for keepsake only,not for use?

Guest Schramm

I agree that it is not for food use and I think that the piece is wonderfully done, I was just making the statement about 1Shot that some (not all of there colors) have lead in them!

Personally I use and have pints of all colors, inclduing there sign, pearl colors and many others.  I also like there gilding size.  This company has been making quality paints as long as I can remember.

These will hang on a wall. I do not paint anythingn that will be used to serve food.

Thanks for your comments.

These will hang on a wall. I do not paint anythingn that will be used to serve food.

Thanks for your comments.

Great decorative pan..maybe some with apples on them..Thanks for sharing