Sign in to follow this  
Radioactiveman

Fresh behind the ears

Hello, I am looking get back into the vinyl work,  I did it when I was in High School and always wanted to get a plotter and do it as a kinda hobbie and a little extra cash on the side and see what it turns into.  Im basicly looking to start off with numbers for boats, atv, sleds, derby cars, and show magnets.  What would you guys recemend for a good starting plotter and program for resonably cheap.  i would like to start small and progress as time goes on.  Thank You very much any imput will be great. 

I would go with the USCutter MH721 25". Comes with a stand and the software already, so you would just need a computer and some supplies to get started.

cool thanks guys, i cant wait to get one and start playing,  i really like the show your work forum some really good work.  one more question, what kinda of software should I stay clear of? I have it pinned down between either the laserpoint 24 or a SEIKI 34 in. but I dont know much about the seiki can anyone help??  I like the contour cut feature the laserpoint can do it with any program where the seiki comes with FlexiStarter v8.6 which has the contour setting.  ANY HELP WOULD BE AWSOME  I WANT TO GET CUTTING!!!

you can contour cut with the refine.  there is step-by-step that has been posted, I followed the directions and it worked perfectly for me.