Sign in to follow this  
pinhead_54

My new MH-871

I would like to say I love my new MH-871. I have done some lettering masks for pizza pans I pinstrip and or airbrush. I use CorelDraw X4 along with Inkscape and SignBlazer. The setup was easy and I had it up and running in just minutes. It has already started opening the creative juices flowing. HA HA HA. It's the best investment I've made. I would love to do small signs and banners but there's too many sign shops in business in my small town, but I'm the only pinstriper that's still in business. Hmmmmmm. Pays to be retired I guess.

Frank

Guest fivestar

Glad to see you like it so well.  Believe me, you'll be doing decals, small signs, etc. before too long, once word around your area spreads that you have a cutter you'll have people coming out of the woodwork wanting stuff done.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

can you show us what you do, i am trying to image a pizza pan, pinstriped,,,,

sounds awesome,,

MMM

I too love my mh-871, I would give up my car before i would give up my cutter,,,,

MMM

Here's a pan I did for a youth hockey benefit auction on the east coast. This was all masked and cut by hand before I got my plotter. Took me about an hour to trace then cut so I could paint.

post-3795-12986530410796_thumb.jpg

post-3795-12986530417305_thumb.jpg

pinhead those are awesome,,

wow and you did them by hand wow,, just think what you can do with this cutter,,,I too, airbrush, but mostly fingernails at the salon, i did get a extra compressor and airbrushes for helmets,,, but didnt have a cutter then,,, i am gonna have to play,,

what kind of paints are you using,? creatix?

MMM

Hi Frank ,

Where ya been , Ya have not posted for awhile .

:thumbsup: , Rodger

The Coyotes pan was done with a flat white spray can paint. Then I used House of Kolors pearls and House of Kolors pinstriping paint. The HD pan again a flat black spray can paint and then 1Shot lettering enamel. I get the pizza pans from Walmart when they have them. They're the 12" pans.

I have been looking at comments on the forum. Haven't really posted anything. I've been busy learning how to use this plotter and cleaning up alot of graphics to use.

Here's a piece I did by hand that I had a lot of fun doing. It's done on a mirror. Lettered by hand. The back reflection was alot of fun.

post-3795-12986530447298_thumb.jpg

post-3795-1298653047946_thumb.jpg