BossThinksImWorking

tiles and coasters have been selling great

Guest Schramm

Wow that is really nice, I am opening a store in June to do signs, printing ( as I do cards, postcards and most all printing) and show and sell my mirrors.  I already have a building but so much has to be done to it to get it ready.  You have inspired me to add this to my list as wall words is something that I thought about offering as I have over 2000 sf of space to show and sell and 1000 sf of finish and office space.  Right now it just sits there as I want to re-do the front of the building and gild my window lettering but since today it is -17 degrees it wont be for a while.

Thanks for posting this!!!

Schramm...GOOD LUCK  ;)  THat sounds like fun!  I wish I had the money to open a store for this kind of stuff,,,for now, I guess I will just visit them and get ideas...If you have the desire and the motivation why not!  As I heard once before in my church "If God brings you to it, he will get you through it."

Dazzel

I found hobby lobby.com, but i think it is just a flyer and stuff , you cant purchase online can you?

Thanks..

MMM

Guest Schramm

Dazzel,

I too belive that to be true, I have had some unbelievable obstacals in my way and I always seem to get through them!

Guest kenya

Love your work........... all of them are awesome!  :angel: