Sign in to follow this  
LakeshoreVinylExpressions

Anyone know a good way to build a website? Quote Question also.

Hi everyone. I am looking to build a website to help promote my business and offer products and services online. Is there a good web builder out there that doesn't cost a billion dollars? I don't know HTML stuff at all either so something user/idiot friendly would be nice. I know to get a domain from godaddy.com and I have a host through my Internet Service Provider but now I'm in the site building stage and don't know where to begin. Any advice would be much appreciated.

I also have a quote question. I'm doing 400 2"X3" decals RTA for a friend. It looks like the standard charge in the industry would be $150-$170 (about $0.44/sticker)? Does that sound right? I want to give him a good deal too because he works at a church and they want to sell them as a fundraiser.

There are a lot of companies that offer online website design services.

Check out http://cyber808.com They offer cheap registration, hosting, and (DIY) website design software. Super easy to use and very affordable. If you need or will expand to do e-commerce, they even have shopping cart stuff too.

On the RTA stickers, i'd be around $.50 each which would be $200 for the 400 piece job, i'm seeing thesignexpert.com calc is saying $.44 but i tend to see the RTA calc being too low sometimes.

I figured on 15" vinyl your going to be using 19 running feet of material roughly which is what i use mostly

I would even think using my normal pricing method on bulk orders that $.59 each would even be fair which is $236 for the whole job, i'd go for $.59 if i could  :huh:

I use a combo of Corel Draw X3 to design the graphics for my website, and use Coffee Cup - Visual Site Designer and Coffee Cup - Web Form Builder for mine.  (No HTML knowledge needed) Coffee Cup also offers a shopping cart creator for building online stores...It is easy to use, but the templates that come with it look generic and at the present time you can't design your own and copy/paste into the shopping cart software..  www.ozarkmountainscreenprinting.com www.coffeecup.com