Benr98

A simple tax banner

Thanks Benr98 for the "Moonshine" reciepe, but I really don't remember putting dish soap in my moonshine mix? :thumbsup: Must be why when I hiccuped bubbles came out  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

My first banners were ordered form Johns contact so I am SO ANTICIPATING them arriving so I can try my hand at it.  Wish me luck.

Dazzel

Ok Dazzel..........one post you remember my name and next it's my user name!!! lol  :thumbsup:

You will do just fine at banners..........Mark's banners are extremely nice to work with.

Burped up bubbles  :thumbsup:  yep there's a problem there!! lol  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Make sure to share a pic when you are done!

I guess I use Benr98 when I am feeling silly and Jenny when Im feeling heartfelt.  :-  Now you are gonna know what I am feeling and when :thumbsup:

I will post some pics here soon of all I have done thus far, as I know I haven't shared much but it takes me time to take the pic, load the pic and get it on here..I am slow :'(

Dazzel

ohhhhhhhhhhh now I see why you do what you do..............lol  :thumbsup:

Cool...looking forward to pics.  Sometimes I don't post pics right away either....good thing I have a card reader!  :thumbsup:

Thanks...now I know your 'mood calculator'....when you are silly and when your heartfelt....hmmm...makes me wonder how I know when you're having a bad day or just hormonal!!  :thumbsup:

Jenny

If you ever need that eagle let me know...I can send you the eps.

Jenny

Jenny, I also love the eagle. It's our school mascot...I've found a really nice drawing of an eagle head and have been trying to get it into signblazer today. Not having much luck with it, but I'm still working at it. Very nice banners! Sandy

Thanks,Jenny!  Firemalt did a neat eagle for me yesterday. Maybe he can post it;I thought it looked cool. I don't know how or I'd do it. Someone had it screenprinted on a tote bag at our school and I copied the eagle.

Oh that it to neat, Sandy!  I'll get it posted here tonight...have to go dig it up!

I keep saying I'm going to get my files more organized!  :huh:

Benr98 , Jenny , 867-5309 , Banner Jen ( latest name hung on her  :angry: )  , This gal is SWELL & she doesn't have bad moods .. she " hangs Tough "  :thumbsup:

Benr98 , Jenny , 867-5309 , Banner Jen ( latest name hung on her  :angry: )  , This gal is SWELL & she doesn't have bad moods .. she " hangs Tough "  :thumbsup:

LOL....well thanks for the vote of confidence....

Sandy, I emailed you this eps, but have put it here as well.

Jenny

eagle head.EPS

eagle head.EPS

That's Nice Clean Work! My style is a little different, I like using bold lettering in my designs. And when I have something that is multi-colored, I recommend to the customer to print it instead of vinyl, although sometimes the customers actually want vinyl, so we do it anyway.

:thumbsup: Good Job!