Sign in to follow this  
azdecals

First shirt

I was trying to think of something funny to put on a shirt, this is what I came up with.  ;D (I know it's not a new idea BTW)

It's siser easy weed on a jersey 50/50 shirt.  I think the text needs to be a little smaller, but other then that I like it.  My wife doesn't care for it much.

I went to Joann's a couple of days ago and they had the Jersey shirts 50% off regular price.  Regular color tees were $1.98.  They also had women's fitted tees for the same price.  I bought 40 of them.  :huh:

azdecals

post-3629-12986529929693_thumb.jpg

post-3629-12986529943724_thumb.jpg

Nice! did you use a heatpress..?

Yes.  The vinyl was the 15"x1yrd sample I got from Uscutter.

Hopefully I can get a graphics program soon so I can do more than just text.  I'm creatively challenged.  Text are about as far as my ability will take me right now. :huh: 

azdecals

looks good!

By the way, I do alot of stuff without using any kind of graphics program...lol. As long as it is a vectorized file, your cutting software can open it. I'm challenged as far as creating a graphic on my own but I can download vector files with the best of them! LOL!!

Just a thought!

Renee

signblazer is a free download, and fully functional. nice shirt. i try to design in a 10 inch wide window for shirts.

bb

signblazer is a free download, and fully functional. nice shirt. i try to design in a 10 inch wide window for shirts.

bb

SBE is a great program and easy to learn.  That's what I've been using. 

Fully functional?  I can't say for sure.  I know the help talks about more features than SBE has.  Chop and Fill are a couple that I've noticed. (not sure what I'd do with those is if I had them :huh: )  Also the help references the effects menu that isn't in my version.

I will try the 10 inch on the next shirt. 

Thanks again for the all the support and great comments.  Like I've said before this forum was why I bought the LP24!

azdecals

Shirt looks nice  :huh:

I learned from a screenprinter that graphics are better a 10" wide, not matter what size the shirt is. Even if it is XXL, you have 10" for a nice visible design, the other inches go to the sides of the person's body, like a cilinder.

I used to have the same problem before, I would do 12" graphics and they wouldnt read well. Im using 10" now, no problem.

Good luck.

Joe

Shirt looks nice  :huh:

I learned from a screenprinter that graphics are better a 10" wide, not matter what size the shirt is. Even if it is XXL, you have 10" for a nice visible design, the other inches go to the sides of the person's body, like a cilinder.

I used to have the same problem before, I would do 12" graphics and they wouldnt read well. Im using 10" now, no problem.

Good luck.

Joe

Hey Joe,

quick question for ya....would that same apply to the back of a tshirt or hoodie? I have made some fire fighter- rescue stuff and while I did em smaller on the front I did em bigger on the back though not much bigger as i am using a 12 inch cutter but waiting on a bigger one. at the biggest i could go with the 12 inch cutter the graphics still look small on the back of the shirt/ hoodie to me, so what do you suggest for the backs?

Renee

hey az,, can you share your eps, with us, thanks

MMM

thanx Az, my family is all up north in Mass, thats a very popular saying LOL!! I'm going to have to make my dad a sweatshirt with that on it...lol

Renee