Sign in to follow this  
NutttSo

Hi, from a Nuttty Old Lady

Hi, I am a Nuttty old Lady from Branson Missouri. I usta be a sign painter doing hand lettering untill a stroke put me out of business,

I don't have a USCutter but do use a Endura Cut Plus. I found this forum and have learned a lot from it, I hope it's ok if I join in.

I sell novelty decals. some small signage, and am doing photo to decal right now. I sell from my website and some local, I am not a big sign shop I work out of my home am loving it, the vinyl cutter has put me back to work on a small scale,

Walk in Beauty

Nutttso

Welcome to USCutter from New Jersey  ;);D  People think of my company is big, but i still work out of my house...  just dont feel like buying a building...

Hi Nutty...;)

Welcome to this site, I found it about a week ago and have been happily learning lots of new things! the people here are great, friendly and very helpful! Sorry to hear about your stroke but glad it didnt get the best of you!

Renee

Thanks for the warm welcome, I can't remember how I found this forum but have come to visit everyday and love seeing what everyone has made, and have tryed a few of the ideas found here, ya all do GREAT Work. I was a sign painter for 20 years and I guess the stroke was a god send because I don't have to hang by my toenails from a latter anymore, I let my cutter do all the work lol. if it's ok I will post some of my work, 

NutttSo

please do post your work in the "show your work" section, we would love to see what you do. welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay. it is not prerequisite to own a uscutter cutter, but having a pulse is. badump dump!

bb

Thanks I will put together a few things so you can see what I have done,

NutttSo

I put a few things I have done in the "show your work" section, Please have a look see and let me know what ya thing about them.

NutttSo

welcome you will enjoy this forum ;)

Polo,Mo. 50 miles N of KC