Sign in to follow this  
tnwalkinghorse

Flexi 8.1 Which Com Port?

Hello, I have started to move from SignBlazer to Flexi v8.1 (steep learning curve).  I have been trying to cut to a Ct-630 cutter.  However, after installing the correct drivers listed on US Cutter for use with Flexi, and after I chose the CT-630 driver, I get a choice of 4 com ports 1-4.  I tried chosing each one and can not cut.  In Sign Blazer, the port is listed as "Blazer Com4 - USB Serial Port).  I am running this via USB as I did in SignBlazer because I have no serial ports.  I installed the USB to Serial driver that came with the CT-630 as well.  Again, I do not see a USB to Serial option in Production Manger Setting in Flexi.  Any suggestions? Or should I just stick with SignBlazer and sell my Flexi? 

Thanks!

Verify your USB is still using COM4 in the Ports category of your Device Manager.

Thanks for the info.  It did say Com 4.  FTDI Driver.  What I had to do to get it to work was remove the USB to Serial driver and then reinstall.  And it now works.  Thanks for your help.  Not as easy to set up as SignBlazer, but looks slightly better for cutting vinyl.  Thanks again!