Spyder Graphix

Sign Warehouse BEWARE

Anyone else been having problems getting your orders???  This place has become a joke. This is now about the 4 time that they have screwed me. First time ordered t shirt material that i needed ASAP to do some school sports uniforms and i had it shipped 2nd day air AM delivery. Well i dident get it. Then when i called to see what was going on they said they dont even offer 2nd day AM delivery....WTF they even charged me the difference. THey were so rude and when i said ill just start ordering all my stuff from fellers they told me to do it.. WOW now thats some customer service, pay for something they dont even have..

Now last week i ordered abour 120 license plate blanks asked them to be shipped from the KY locations as it is one day UPS delivery to me in IN. Well guess what.. they shipped it from TX. so did not get it for the weekend when i needed them... Called to tell them and they were nice about it and said they would stop that shippment and ship from KY.. Well that was last Friday and still have nothing!!!!!. I was dumb and ordered on Monday 2 rools of t shirt material for some high school wrestling team, had it shipped from KY so i would get it next day and guess what,,,, yup still dont have it.

I think the just tell you whatever they want to... Sorry for the long post but just want to warn you to not order from them if you need something in the same week. I have read ALOT of bad things about them in other forums but have alwasy had good service and kept buying from them. Untill now.. I am over it and will not be ordering again because they can not keep thier word and make it right for us. We order most supplys from fellers anyway but now all orders will be threw fellers.

Well off to call my customers and tell them YET AGAIN that i dont have thier items ready... It really does make me look like the bad person.

I called them once when I was looking for a printer. I got a price quote from them and business (and life) got a little busy for me for a few weeks and I did not have time to even think about printers. They called me a few days later and I told them that I was real busy and I would get back to them when I could. They started calling me nonstop every day leaving me voicemails for a few weeks and as the time went on they started to leave obnoxious voicemails like they were mad at me! Then one day this guy left a real nasty message for me saying that I had wasted their time and how he was pissed off at me. I blocked them from calling me and I will NEVER do business with them! That is no way to deal with potential customers.

:-

Good news for us I guess. Let's just hope they keep up the outstanding service!

:rolleyes:

I've made 2 orders in the last 2 weeks from them, both shipped the same day,both arrived on time.

Who do you deal with there? This is who I deal with and she is always very helpful:

marylynn.bardwell@signwarehouse.com

Although I am certain that Marylynn is a swell gal, you will be treated as royalty when ordering through USCutter, and the person to deal with is: kenimes@uscutter.com

I've made 2 orders in the last 2 weeks from them, both shipped the same day,both arrived on time.

Who do you deal with there? This is who I deal with and she is always very helpful:

marylynn.bardwell@signwarehouse.com

Yea well they change people like crazy for one.. the first problem was with Vince. then was David.. ANd the last deal was with marylynn.. Although i like her alot and she was the most help out of anyone i still have not got my orders. Called and said they would be here on Thursday now... Hell I could drive the 2hrs and pick them up faster.... Just really getting to me. 4 days to get something that is a one day UPS shipping time

Although I am certain that Marylynn is a swell gal, you will be treated as royalty when ordering through USCutter, and the person to deal with is: kenimes@uscutter.com

I have ordered from both and got GREAT service.

Guest fivestar

That Ken Imes guy is a pure dick...... ;) ;) ;D J/K Yes US Cutter has great service, just wished they'd open up a midwest distribution center. ;)

If they dont sell what you need here, try beacon graphics next time. Ask for Joan Marie and tell her Bayshore Creations referred you. She will take care of you and all of their orders ship out the same day as long as the order is placed before 5pm.

I have ordered from both and got GREAT service.

Yea i have placed prob 50 orders or so from them and never had a problem. Always read the bad things and since i never had a problem just went on my way till the last 2-3 orders in a row

If they dont sell what you need here, try beacon graphics next time. Ask for Joan Marie and tell her Bayshore Creations referred you. She will take care of you and all of their orders ship out the same day as long as the order is placed before 5pm.

Just hate that they are a 3 day shipping time...

I believe Ken mentioned elsewhere that they are shipping a lot of stuff out of Chicago...I think that's closer to Indiana than WA state is.Maybe even one day shippng.

Just hate that they are a 3 day shipping time...

Do you have a Fellers warehouse in your area? They are usually next day shipping if they have a warehouse close by. I think they have like 50 warehouses in the US.

That Ken Imes guy is a pure dick...... ;) ;) ;D J/K Yes US Cutter has great service, just wished they'd open up a midwest distribution center. ;)

We have one in Chicago now, but limited to mostly cutters and some sample packs of vinyl at that warehouse. Seems to be going well, so we may look in to stocking the more popular supplies there as well.

Guest fivestar

That's great to know Ken, I hope you stock all your vinyl from there soon.  You'll become my main supplier to sign vinyl if/when that happens.  As I normally need sign vinyl the next day and I believe Chicago is one day ship to me.

That's great to know Ken, I hope you stock all your vinyl from there soon.  You'll become my main supplier to sign vinyl if/when that happens.  As I normally need sign vinyl the next day and I believe Chicago is one day ship to me.

I will make sure I mention the demand at our next meeting.

We have one in Chicago now, but limited to mostly cutters and some sample packs of vinyl at that warehouse. Seems to be going well, so we may look in to stocking the more popular supplies there as well.

Yes you need to get your vinyl there as we would use you for all also... You know i have a 4000sqf building that you could ship from....hint hint...lol

4000sqft is in Franklin, IN?

We were also looking at Detroit for warehouse space- cheap property in that neck of the woods....

Yes you need to get your vinyl there as we would use you for all also... You know i have a 4000sqf building that you could ship from....hint hint...lol

Yea in Franklin,In  Its 20 min from Indy... Open 7 days a week. We could always work something out. We have daily UPS pickup....

I live 35 minutes from USCUTTER...Nee-ner-nee-ner-nenr :rolleyes: J/K..no really , I do! LOL!

I met Ken and snapped this pic. UGLY%20GUY%20copy.gif

Not fair, you caught me without my dentures in!

I am sitting here ROTFLMAO! This picture is so darn funny! SERIOUSLY LAUGHING~ Ken you are so HOT! :rolleyes: