2GuysSign

Another Customer Pylon Sign Design!

Here is another one of my designs...

I wanted to put a phone number but the township that the business is located said the sign cant have any visible phone numbers due to driver distraction!

6%27x7%27%20Pylon.jpg

very true!  ill do some editing today, but i think he wanted to add something under the car or something!

Nice looking sign.

If it was mine I'd add a phone number at least as big as the name and center it right below the orange line. I'd reduce the ASE emblem and move it down or to the corner.

When you do something like that do you do multiple layers on top of layers or do you try to cut out and use registration marks to keep it to 2 layers?

Basically I would cut it as it and meet them up on the face.  If you just layered on a face, it would look like crap when illuminated.  Plus i enlarged the ASE logo because the TWP  ;) wont allow the phone number on any storefront sign due to "driver distraction."

the TWP  police wont allow the phone number on any storefront sign due to "driver distraction."

OIC!

I don't see how you get that many different colors into place with precision. Maybe one day I'll catch on to the registration mark thing.

Be sure and post a pic of the finished sign when you get it done.