Sign in to follow this  
haumana

Is it just me?

Is anyone else having difficulties with posting attachments?

I know that they maximum file size was cut in half - but even my attachments that are way under sized aren't getting posted.

I haven't uploaded much recently...but is it just a pic or is it a file you are trying to upload?

John posted a great site to make resizing super quick, that has really helped me with uploading pictures, but not files.

A member just put up a request, so I zipped my three little graphics and tried to post it (291 KB) and when that didn't work I tried posting the three of them separately, but that didn't work either.

This isn't the first time that my attachments were under sized and getting bounced.  :huh:

Hmmmmmmm...well that doesn't make it easy to help someone then!  :-

Plus I haven't seen Ken all day....where is that guy when we need him?  :huh:

maybe it's a SNOW DAY! Wouldn't that be the coolest? The closest we get is either severe flooding - but there are so many SUV's and 4x4 that there really is no excuse for not showing up to work (I own 2 of them), or an island wide blackout ... of course that only happens on the weekends and never during a regular work week (sigh). But it definitely helps to have a filled propane tank, live centrally to all your relatives and have a generator so we can all watch Elf on the big screen tv after BBQing in relative darkness. WooHoo!! I wonder how Obama spent his blackout event? Hahahaha.

i cannot upload either , i was having trouble a few days ago, and thought it was just my big files,,