Sign in to follow this  
designed

vinyl vrs vinyl

I am new at cutting vinyl.  I have only used BCS and AECHEN 8000 series until last night for the first time I used 651 and wow!  The difference is unreal.  I did not know it was possible to cut  bunch of lines of words and take the corner and just peel it off and watch the letters stay!  This 651 makes me feel like a kid again.  I could never go back :huh:

Guest fivestar

Yup it's like night and day using good vinyl compared to cheap vinyl.

I love 651!  There are a few others I wouldn't hesitate to use...but once you get what works for you, it's not worth saving a few $$, ya know?

I'm looking for some information about Glitter Cut vinyl. I found it on a site, but then couldn't find it again later. Also, is it only for use with a heat press? Or, can it be used on signs also?

They make it in decal vinyl & T shirt vinyl . I know because I have both  :thumbsup: What info are you looking for ? US Cutter sells everything Oracal makes .

Jeez! I've been on us cutters site every day for 2 weeks and didn't see the glitter cut on there. I didn't know Oracal sells it. Thanks!

Y W Sandy ,

I'm not saying Oracal makes it ( I don't know ) , just if they do ... USC can have it drop shipped to you .