Sign in to follow this  
racefab11

drivers for signblazer

i have bought a graphtec 3000mk2, in witch i have 2 vista putters which both have registered sb elements ver. the one i have a roland cutter & works fine.(which has the drivers for all cutters) the other i had a lasercut cutter in which i am replacing with the graphtec. how can i get drivers without messing the activation up. i canot copy drivers folder like in flexi  thanks for any help ,allen

If you change computers , you will have to use Elements trial version ( 3 or 4 clicks to get to start usuing it every time you start ) . Many people have lost the activation already from what I've read . Not a big deal .

no , everything working fine i just bought a new cutter which i was going to put on the software that i had the us cutter on . it only has the drivers fo the laser cut.

Hi Allen ,

I didn't understand your 1rst post until reading it again. You are replacing a USCutter vinyl cutter with a graphtec cutter . Did you buy the graphtec thru USCutter :P SignBlazer gotten thru USCutter ( from my memory reading in this forum ) only works on cutters bought from USCutter . The ColorChromeFirst forum had people wanting the trial version to load on cutters bought elsewhere , the USCutter download would not work for them . There is SignBlazer downloads on the net for other than USCutter models .

yes both software cam from us cutter , at the time i ordered the uscutter (which has only us cutters drivers)i liked the software so good i called back and ordered the software to work with my roland (which has hundreds of drivers). what i thought i could do is, install drivers into the computer that has just the uscutter drivers in it so i can run the graphtec . :P i am tring to do this without killing the activation, i used the trial ver. first but seems real buggy . i like the way everything is working now if i can find a driver?

I am really not sure that can be done....and if it is possible, I am unsure of how to do it.