Benr98

Anyone making vinyl gifts this Christmas??

Having such a great cutter...I plan on making a few personalized 'fun' shirts for some of the family members...

Just wondering if anyone else plans to put their cutters to go use for family or friends.

Have a great holiday season!! Becare out there if traveling.

Jenny

If I had a heat press or sublimation machine I would.

Till then I've just cut a few snotty saying that I use in my daily life ... "I discriminate against stupid people" and "Stupidity should be painful", etc.

Hahahaha.... if I had a heat press I would be pressing out mugs and t-shirts with those saying. I'm sure my family and friends would really appreciate that  :P

Guest fivestar

I am doing some shirts and sweatpants......but I am also doing alot of crafts with vinyl on them.

I cut a whole mess of 631 for my nieces and nephews...And for my folks...I plan on taking pics an posting them when I have time. I also did a bunch of stencils for etchings. AND a few PSP skins for friends.

Wish I could!  I only just recently ordered my dye sublim printer  :P  Next year!

I'm making a fictious 'Mel's Speed Shop' sign to hang up inside my neighbor's garage.  I can't wait for him to see it!  :P

I've done alot of christmas ornaments for our kids and grandkids plus alot for our church members

Guest Terry

Well I like the one as a joke someone posted it the mature section....... Buy $1.00 light switch covers and put the light switch guy on it for stocking stuffers.  :):P

In giving a Bikes Get you Laid sticker to all my Motorcycle Riding Buddies!

LMAO  :P

Glad to see quite a few are taking their talents and making them in to some sweet gifts for family and friends!!

We made 5 tote bags, they were our first to try out so figured we would give them to family to torture test before we sell any. Also doing some shirts, and even giving out a couple gift certificates to my sisters so they can find me something to cut for them. Last year we got into candle making before Christmas and made everyone candles I like making gifts instead of going out and buying stuff. Its alot more meaningful.

making some shirts and etching some glasses for a few friends.

bb