zaquanh

pedo bear graphics

does anyone have any , ?

if you dont know what it is let me know ill post up info or pics and can hopefully get some vectorized

let me know thanks

man 101 views lol must not be  a well known creature , anyone have a peeking pedo bear like this ?

those are what im looking for , mabye you guys know , or unless some can vectorize them if so i appreciate it

2742314673_86a1620785.jpg

8a1bd5181a2762abbd31ae3ca0a27619.jpg

a38c3def989bc24ae9d1aa864eff797d.jpg

0efa0e4f9d4c23d8defeb7bdbdeb8a1c.jpg

6759f88c17e227846ac5ca0310ba55c8.jpg

9d1bc775249132de2c9fde62def21302.jpg

ec36885eb5bc09313aa3a1de3115cf87.jpg

358ebbbd5a8883cd955cc6542e9872d0.jpg

what did you guys use to vectorize these pics?

im goin to take another shot at inkscape i still cant figure it out right on AI

LOL!!! i thought he meant,

P resident

E lect

B orack

O bama      :) :) :P

regards  duke

just wondering why you would want to make that. i am not trying to start anything for any other comments about other stuff. but what this stands for is just wrong!!!! i want to protect my daughter from pedophiles. all the kids for that fact! that is just crazy that people would want to make the logo for a group that wold do stuff like they do to kids. i have my morals and i turn down a lot of different stuff in my shop along these lines. the money just isn't worth it to me.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Start Flaming here ===>

• Like 1

I agree , disgusting & VERY tasteless at any level . Thse who do things like this , even making them ... better hope Karma is not an actual thing .

Pedo Bear is more an adult satire on a sick industry than an actual orginization. Not at all like NAMBLA, now that's a sick bunch.

well i hate all the pedophiles too, i just cant stand child abuse or people that mistreat children, i love childrens (the good way) and im loved by them (at least the ones i play with and get to know me)

most of the people i know makes fun with gays stuff but that doesnt mean we cant be friends with gays or that we hate gays, its a way to have fun make friends

pedobear is only to mock pedophiles, if someone stick it in a car, it doesnt mean they are pedophiles, i have told all the kids i know to never go inside a car of someone they dont know, even if they know, they should only enter a car of their family only and having a pedophile stick in a car wont make a difference, also i dont think any pedophile would use pedobear in their car, that would just be too stupid, but who knows, the world is full of many kind of people.

also i dont do stuff that i think its bad and would harm anyone