Did a quickie for a buddy.  We call him Bad Santa because he looks like the skinny evil twin of Santa.  He races RC Cars with us so the back was another funny with him stepping on one..  I used my USCUTTER Laserpoint "simple countur cut" feature to cut out the graphic done in both Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.  Pressed with my Stahl's 16x20 Mighty Press. Enjoy.

badsantapic.jpg

lol............nice job Charlie..............what kind of transfer paper did you use for that??

Thanks for sharing some of your work.

lol............nice job Charlie..............what kind of transfer paper did you use for that??

Thanks for sharing some of your work.

yes I second that and what kind of transfer paper

charlie what software are you using for the contour cutting? that looks great!

bb

Thanx everyone.  I used Mclogan dark Transfer paper. (http://www.mclogan.com) for Contour Cutting, i used Sign Cut.  I been meaning to make that darn tutorial..but it has just been too crazy here.  Its just crazy...i have had my Laserpoint a little over 5 mos...and i have learned so much here.  This forum rocks!

Charlie, is "laserpoint" what is needed to read the spots on the transfer paper so it cuts out the outline? If so I still haven't used that feature yet. There is sooo much to learn and never enough time. I saw that transfer paper at a show and it was pretty cool to see how it worked. But until I have someone ask for it I guess that will be something I have to put on the backburner.

The laserpoint is the exact same as the pcut except is has a laser attached to the blade holder. You use this laser to line your blade up with printed registration marks so your cutter knows where the printed decal is. Most other machines that contour cut use an optical eye to line up with the reg marks.

Charlie, is "laserpoint" what is needed to read the spots on the transfer paper so it cuts out the outline? If so I still haven't used that feature yet. There is sooo much to learn and never enough time. I saw that transfer paper at a show and it was pretty cool to see how it worked. But until I have someone ask for it I guess that will be something I have to put on the backburner.

Tory, it is pretty simple.  Again, hopefully next week i will do a tutorial on it...i been meaning to, but you know the story....

Thanks Levi, that's what I have the optical eye.

No problem. I am looking forward to Charlie's tutorial, I still have a lot to learn myself.