What do you guys and gals use to keep track of all your quotes.  I am looking for a simple quote software.  Anything out there that is free?

Thanks

George

I use Quickbook Simple Start Edition.  I didn't get mine free but the price was very reasonable.

I'm sure some others will chime in with other good ideas for you.

Thats whats so great about these forums...Everyone willing to help each other! Without them most of us would of found another line of work by now!

Thanks Everyone!

George

You're welcome George.  Sorry I didn't have more ideas for you. 

But don't be surprised to see other ideas posted here, this week.

Really a great bunch of people.

Jenny

I made invoices and quote forms in Excel, I number them with by date and number of quotes on that day... then save them to my quote file,,, if I did a drawing then it's saved in Jobs/clientname/typesign. and a copy of the quote goes with it....

hope this helps ya...

I make a quote form in Corel with my co. name on top and then customer logo below it for each customer. I do my pricing and type it all out. Then I save a CDR file "customername"_invoice.cdr then make new pages for every additional quote. Each page gets exported as a PDF to e-voice the customer and for me to keep track of.

Thanks Everyone for your advise. I was looking for some software that could be a little more automated.  Something that had areas to keep track of ship to address and due dates on invoices that are over do.  I will keep searching and or open up my wallet and buy a program.  I was just looking for something simple and free.

Thanks everyone!

Happy Holidays!

I use My Invoices and quotes  by mysoftware.

It lets you set up customers , inventory supplier and prints out estimates and converts them to invoices.  All for about $39

Dave