Sign in to follow this  
BlackMesa

A Word About Vinyl Outlet

Well, I guess we'll see how their customer service is.  Placed another order, just got here and it's messed up fourteen ways from Sunday.

As for linking a competitor, how can one be considered a competitor when they offer a product that US Cutter doesn't?  That's akin to another website I go to from time to time.  The owner disallows such antics, which is well within his right, but when the owner doesn't offer up products that people are looking for and makes people pay for access for such conversations, well then.......................

Well said all. I have been extremely loyal to US Cutter since finding this incredible forum. Loyalty, especially in today's financial climate, is paramount to a companies survival. That being said I also understand that in order for US to survive, we need to buy products that US Cutter does not yet offer. I buy what I can from them and unwillingly have to go elsewhere for some things. As US Cutter grows and expands perhaps we will not need to go anywhere for our basic supply needs. Maybe even loyalty member perks (REALLY big hint here guys :( ) could be in our future. I am thankful for all the support and knowledge I have gained here. So thank you to all of you and US Cutter for supporting this forum.

You guys rock!3D Smiles (77).jpg

I just checked them out. I personally thought pricing was alittle high since shipping was estimated $13.00 for 2 yards of 15" vinyl. Heck, a 10 yard roll from fellers is $16.50  :(

Well said all. I have been extremely loyal to US Cutter since finding this incredible forum. Loyalty, especially in today's financial climate, is paramount to a companies survival. That being said I also understand that in order for US to survive, we need to buy products that US Cutter does not yet offer. I buy what I can from them and unwillingly have to go elsewhere for some things. As US Cutter grows and expands perhaps we will not need to go anywhere for our basic supply needs. Maybe even loyalty member perks (REALLY big hint here guys :( ) could be in our future. I am thankful for all the support and knowledge I have gained here. So thank you to all of you and US Cutter for supporting this forum.

You guys rock!3D Smiles (77).jpg

:thumbsup: , my kind of man !