HOW IS UR CUTTER SETUP?

HOW DO U HAVE UR VINYL CUTTER SET  

26 members have voted

1. 1. HOW DO U HAVE UR VINYL CUTTER SET

• TABLE
    • STAND
    • OTHER

hi all,

i'm just a little curious to how others have set up their vinyl cutter. mine is on a stand, but i was just wondering how would it be on a table. sometimes i look at that stand and it looks so ugh!

Have mine on a stand, prefer it that way too!!.

Easy to move out of the way if needed.  Frees up my desk for other items.

Have mine on a stand, prefer it that way too!!.

Easy to move out of the way if needed.  Frees up my desk for other items.

(Funky music in background) Thats the way aha aha I like it aha aha, Thats the way aha aha I like it.

Mine is on a stand. It would be hard for me not to have one, due to limited space or lack of surfaces to place it. I think it would be difficult to deal with it without one.

Joe

I have a VERY small office, so I have a stand to clear my table. But it came with a stand, so I don't think I've ever considered using it any other way!

There isn't an option for my situation...

Pcut is on the work table, Refine is on a stand.

Guest kenya

On a stand here. I never have enough table space as it is. :lol:

thanks guys keep it coming. looks like the stand is standing. i want to put it on a table but my husband says no leave on the stand.

hell he doesn't see what i see. u know how it is.

With having both... so far, I like the stand setup better than the table setup.

Guest fivestar

I'd say that having it on a table would be hard for the vinyl to unroll without some kind of roll holder.

Table - but only because I haven't figured out how to put my stand together yet. (hey, it's only been 2 months.)

The instructions stink, the ones that I got with my P-Cut weren't even the right stand but I got it together. Always had mine on the stand, have some extra room but didn't want to use it!!!

I wanted to vote, but there was not an "OTHER" option.

I made a rolling cart for mine that rolls under the desk when not in use - it has a holder on the back for rolls of vinyl and a storage underneath for vinyl and application tape.

I wanted to vote, but there was not an "OTHER" option.

I made a rolling cart for mine that rolls under the desk when not in use - it has a holder on the back for rolls of vinyl and a storage underneath for vinyl and application tape.

yeah i remember that it was so clever. can u show it again. it was really neat.

Well, that's just great!  :lol:

After reading all the other comments, I got on the ball and finally assembled my stand. I was happy with it and feeling pretty good about the space I'd cleared up and then I see this? Needless to say, I'm not happy with the stand anymore. I want a rolling cart setup like yours. Luckily, I already have some extra casters at the store so it shouldn't be all that big a deal for me to do something up. (This said by the person who took 2 months to put together a stand - lol!)

good luck -

this was thrown together using shelving materiel that I had laying around - I just kinda threw it together quickly.

The only change I will be making is to drill some shallow holes (about 1/8" to 14" deep) in the top where the feet go to prevent it from sliding around.

thanks small signs, i do the same thing,"I had my PCut o the stand and I stubbed my toe more times then I could count"  but i just love the way u put it together. gonna show my husband tonight. hehe

Your welcome

If he has any questions about construction just PM me and I will try to help.