vinylking

Seike SK1350T 54"

Personally  I would not want a cutter that large, and even a 30"  Seiki doesn't track that great,  I would think a larger would be worse.  That is mostly the reason I jumped to a Graphtec.  Night and day cutters.  Look on Ebay what they are selling for.  It doesn't matter how great it looks.  It matters how it preforms.  Especially on large and detailed designs.   For very detailed items, I had to run full speed to get it done, or it would just drift off and  quit. 

I will what they are going for on there. I def understand that from starting out with a SC stepper. the higher end cutters def have features that are awesome, and would be even better for a beginner.#1 how I don't think with a Graphtec you can overcut off the vinyl onto the cutting strip. even the GCC cutter keeps from doing that . funny all the things you learn after starting out with a bottom end cutter.

45 minutes ago, cardudenc said:

I will what they are going for on there. I def understand that from starting out with a SC stepper. the higher end cutters def have features that are awesome, and would be even better for a beginner.#1 how I don't think with a Graphtec you can overcut off the vinyl onto the cutting strip. even the GCC cutter keeps from doing that . funny all the things you learn after starting out with a bottom end cutter.

if the sensors are turned on the graphtec won't go beyond the edges of the vinyl - they come that way as a default and have to be turned off if you want to get real close to the edge