Jesse.karbowski

Help with sign pricing

Hey guys! I know this will vary depending on market and area etc. This is my 1st "big" sign project and I have no idea what to price it. It's on a 4'x8' piece of steel and it's 2 sides. I initially tried to cover the steel in vinyl to have a base color, that obviously didn't work well and I wasted a lot of vinyl but I don't want to charge the customer for the wasted time. I ended up painting the steel for the base coat. I'm using 4 colors of vinyl and I've had a few things to layer. It's pretty basic with just font and a tree in the center. Any help on pricing would really help out a lot! Thanks!

I would be at $210 for just single color decals applied onto two sided 4x8.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jesse.karbowski said:

No, it is the phone number but I took it out for privacy purposes :P

I never quite understood this.  Nothing meant to you Jesse, but the sign is a business sign for which he is paying you to include his phone number.

You could be giving him some free advertising here...  As a business number, he does want it out there in public - right?

Cal

Just a comment on the design, that tree looks kind of weird. Is that the look you wanted, or were you going for a yellow outline of the green tree?