Question for everyone, looking to order new vinyl cutter.  I like the titan 3 was torn between the 28" and 68" like the 28" price but don't want to be limited in the future on design sizes. anyways I saw on ebay they have a 54" cutter for sale for a really good price and that would be a good size for the me. question is was there anything wrong with the 54s and should I purchase a cutter that has no warranty like the one on ebay. Thanks for the help.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/162057826790

read the description carefully - in the middle it states this batch came with the rollers only able to be set at 15" increments - nothing smaller and no way to cut 24" material . . . that is the reason for the big sale

I had a 50" at one time and went back to a 24" = almost all graphics can be broken down into elements that are withing the range of a 24" cutter- I think the reality sets in the first time you try to weed, apply app tape and then apply a bigger graphic how hard and unnecessary that really is.  unless doing racecar hood graphics - those I have seen people need the width

I have the titan 2 28" and i almost got the larger cutter until i found out you cant use smaller scraps on it. i also didnt go with the titan 3 due to i dont need ARM or worry about needing the vacuum either and im glad i didnt .the extra money went towards other things i needed and wanted,,,So think on it like i did,, And i never use reg marks for layering as well.. after using mine for awhile ,scraps are a money maker.I have made 4x8 signs on my 28" with no problems and a 8'x9' store front for a pet salon.. you have to be creative and it can be done.. im sending you a message also..

Mike Carys Sign.jpg

2016-02-23 09.26.27.jpg

• Like 1