Sign in to follow this  
tooler82

Frog Juice

Since the government's broke and won't get me a laminator, I ordered some Frog Juice. It seems ok on stuff. Does anybody have any long term use with it? Does it hold up pretty good?

had it on the back window of the old truck for about 4 years and still looked like new when I removed it to sell the truck

• Like 1

Thanks. It'll have to do until they decide to come up with some money for a laminator.

Have PLENTY of ventilation. Especially if you're gonna spray it. And, paint quality respirator. Go to the base paint shop, they probably have all the top of the line, paint equipment.

• Like 1

I got the 12 oz spray cans, and it is stout smelling.

It will knock you up pretty quick if you don't have good ventilation! 

when when you see someone order frog legs do you picture a frog in a wheelchair  ??    :huh:

• Like 2

when when you see someone order frog legs do you picture a frog in a wheelchair  ??    :huh:

Scotty, you need help!!! LOL

• Like 1

It's funny how the can says it has 8 frogs per can. I'm surprised they haven't been sued for false advertisement the way people are now adays.

• Like 1

It's funny how the can says it has 8 frogs per can. I'm surprised they haven't been sued for false advertisement the way people are now adays.

Someone will probably pass some sort anti frog defamation act soon because it's offensive to frogs in certain states. 

• Like 1

Yes I do but thats just how my mental mind works At least it has a funny side to it lol.