MadHatterGraphix

For those attending the Indy NBM

If your interested in meeting or just stop and talk today I'm sporting my route 66 design on a grey shirt.

Wish I was there to meet you guys, Hatter dont forget to sniff out the 3d press although the more I look at it not too sure...

I'm not that impressed with this show. People are grumpy and the attendees don't move when you want to look.

Really!!!  I'm gonna drive all that way for crabby peeps....Go figure

always had a great time Joe - but then again for 27.5 years I worked with people that weren't happy so I may be immune to them.
it is all how you approach people and it will be a little crowded as any event is.  

always had a great time Joe - but then again for 27.5 years I worked with people that weren't happy so I may be immune to them.

it is all how you approach people and it will be a little crowded as any event is.  

I'm sure it will be fine.  I hope to get out without too much damage to my WALLET....LOL

It got better seem it was just the morning coffee didn't kick in for them. Had some great classes on rhinestones tomorrow sublimation.

Alright day two of the nbm show I'm not there yet however I will be. If your there today look for a short fat long hair guy with an old guy with a walker.

• Like 1

yup  = made it - thanks Joe for the ride and the great company today 

post-2742-0-06766900-1433542608_thumb.jp

post-2742-0-19813900-1433542616_thumb.jp

• Like 3

That look like fun. I wish more of that stuff came near Idaho.

What an awesome time!!!Good company with Dakota....I'm so hooked on that wrap thing now...OMG

• Like 1

Guess I didn't care to much. Still had a good time I got to meet the people I talk to on the coastal facebook page, had a one on one with David Gross from Conde and that man is such a guru on sublimation.

yup  = made it - thanks Joe for the ride and the great company today 

I walked by them like 5 times I was at hexis all I had to do was turn around.

Guess I didn't care to much. Still had a good time I got to meet the people I talk to on the coastal facebook page, had a one on one with David Gross from Conde and that man is such a guru on sublimation.

Davids son was at the show too