Sign in to follow this  
efimage

Business Card tag lines. Dye Sublimation?

For those of you out there that are also offering Dye Sublimation what are you putting on your business cards?

I need to finish up my business cards but have been stuck on the tag line for the last week. I was thinking of just putting Dye Sublimation on there but I am sure people not in our line of work know what it is.  I currently have “Vinyl Lettering, Decals, T-Shirts”.   Right now most of my dye sub work is mugs, license plates, bracelets and magnets. Not really sure how to sum all that up into something short and sweet

Any Ideas?

you are correct that a lay person will have no idea what that means - just put mugs , license plates etc.  people will always ask for more than what ever you put on there - last bullet point * etc.

• Like 1

The last line on my card is "Just Ask". Pretty much covers everything but on older cards I did go with Etc. and it was effective also.

• Like 1

Thanks for the ideas.  I think I will go with Etc.  I also like "Photo Imprinted gifts" Just not sure if I have the room left on the card without making it look too cluttered.   Now I just need to make my Spot UV file and off to 4over.com.