Sign in to follow this  
alsuer

Magnet

Not sure if this is the right section but what do you guys and gals think about the design of magnets. I made the background black to blend in with my truck.

post-78151-0-95850800-1399115509_thumb.p

Looks good...personally, I'd make the white lettering on the sides bigger (easier to see).  I get the red, white, and blue...however, I've done blue on black and it doesn't stand out very well (I'm referring to the bottom blue that doesn't have the white outline).

The fonts are too plain and boring. Text on the sides are too small. You spelled "Apparel" wrong.

Too much info being crammed into 1 design. At 10-20mph, the only thing that will probably get read is 'Laser'

- "A&S" is too condensed and tough to make out at first glance.

- "Creations" & "Let us service..." is too tough to read because blue on black just doesn't work. The white stroke helps, but needs to be heavier to help break it away from the black.

- All of the extra white text is WAY too small. If you find yourself making things smaller to fit more and more... you have way too much going on. Simplify the details.

Focus on portraying a memorable brand. I'm not telling you to go and spend a fortune on a logo design, but you need something that is going to MAKE someone want to slow down and grab the extra info. Do you want to fit in with all of the guys working out of their basements/ garages... or do you want to stand out?

Don't take this as an attack on your design. Just trying to help.

• Like 1

will apply some of the changes. I don't take any of this as an attack but as suggestions to help put me on the right track. Thanks to all who commented and will post the changes when done.