kitconceptz

Fleetserve Logo

Hey everyone this is my buddies company and i already have the Fleetserve portion but the rail portion I'm having an issue with.  Can anyone help me out with that?  Thanks!

post-678-0-03145100-1384315468_thumb.png

Hey everyone this is my buddies company and i already have the Fleetserve portion but the rail portion I'm having an issue with.  Can anyone help me out with that?  Thanks!

What program do you use? You have posted that thing at least three times and even in SCALP that would be a simple build. No offense meant but at some point you have to learn to do your own work if you're going to stay in this line of business or even if it's a hobby. There are a lot of people on the forum who will help out, myself included, but we all have projects of our own and most of us are trying to make a living. The rails themselves are just a series of rectangles with a couple lines across them welded together and the word rail looks like helvetica or some other basic block text that has been slanted or is in italics. This is about as simple as your going to get.  

• Like 3

What program do you use? You have posted that thing at least three times and even in SCALP that would be a simple build. No offense meant but at some point you have to learn to do your own work if you're going to stay in this line of business or even if it's a hobby. There are a lot of people on the forum who will help out, myself included, but we all have projects of our own and most of us are trying to make a living. The rails themselves are just a series of rectangles with a couple lines across them welded together and the word rail looks like helvetica or some other basic block text that has been slanted or is in italics. This is about as simple as your going to get.  

Same here, I don't mean any offense either but what part of "rail" are you having a hard time with???

Are you trying to match the gradient and can't?

This is just a hobby and I completely understand, for most things that are already vectored or that I can have my illustrator cc vectorize to the best extent I wind up having it for my wifes scrapbooking projects and all but when it comes to close personal friends I'll attempt to make them something when we're drinking some beers.  In this case, I have found a railroad track that's black and white clipart that I was able to vector but no I havn't taught myself how to do the lines to the R without it cutting thru the previous image and I know somehow with inkscape or whatever other programs some of y'all use, I wind up getting quick replies for something like that because I guess y'all either know the shortcut to make it work or because your software does it differently.  

I greatly appreciate all help this forum has, and the fact that my Refine is still going strong *knock on wood* since 7 years ago when I got her.  So yes I already got the Fleetserve handled which was from a different logo they had, but the bottom portion I was hoping someone could help out.  Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience. 

Am I to understand that you have an Illustrator CC (creative cloud) subscription? I'm jealous. That would be the newest hot ticket but if you haven't learned how to use it I can see where you could get very frustrated. Tough program to learn but well worth your time to figure it out. There are quite a few free online vids to help with the basics. If I get some free time I may bust that one out for you but I would rather be giving you tips on how to do it yourself.