tasly

REALLY struggling with pricing

She covers a Heart song & does a great job . HaleStorm is my new favorite band right now . As in all things , technology advancing produces a new level of standard . I listen to the songs that was cutting edge bad-ass back then & some of them sound mediocre ( sp ? ) . Btw , is there a spell check here ?? If I go away from the USC window to check on facts, spelling etc , it cancels out ( AOL ? ) .

Yes, there is a spell check here.  I have a lot of different windows open at the same time. And it shows miss spelled words.  Maybe click the board with your cursor.    Mine would be a mess, if spell check wasn't here.  My fingers just don't hit the right keys.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Mz SKEETER" data-cid="298869" data-time="1359750492"><p>

Yes, there is a spell check here. I have a lot of different windows open at the same time. And it shows miss spelled words. Maybe click the board with your cursor. Mine would be a mess, if spell check wasn't here. My fingers just don't hit the right keys.</p></blockquote>

I reply from my phone a lot and sometimes it writes what it wants to so if I don't watch if I misspell a word it will insert what it thinks I was trying to spell and it can be embarrassing .

I can't finger where the spell check is .... :)

Man alive, what a bunch of old farts around here ahahahahahahh

Rodger, you need a speeeelll checker dude?? Maybe we can get Nuke in here and process all of our speeelling eheheeheheheh

Yikes, dismiss I ever said such a thing, ***SMACK***............... WHAT IN THE WORLD WAS I THINKING?? heheheehe

Ole Nuke was a trip . Grammer cop 2 the MAX !!! .He had his funny moments though . I think some people just want drama . there seems to be a couple fishing fo some in here now . I would rather have a chuckle & listen to some music , even if it is just in my hear where nobody else can hear it :)

Assh , I am glad to see ya back posting ... Roxy have you tied up & not letting you post recently :huh::lol:  :angel:  :bear: