Sign in to follow this  
rntwined

Sign Blazer Help

Hi, I am looking for anyone out there that can help me solve a problem.  I will try and explain it as clear as possible, but I really don't know the "cutters" language very well.   I have a design that I have imported in EPS format from My Vinyl Designer,  I have used it several times and it has worked just fine.   I put it in my work space,sized it and sent it to the cutter, but it isn't cuttin right,  the lettering that is suppose to be on the bottom is now on the top and actually all over the place,  I have tried Welding it and grouping it but it still is not working.   If anyone understands what I am saying and can help, please do.

Thanks,

rntwined, and pulling my hair out......

As you move ahead, please make your posts in the correct Forum for best responses.

There is a specific SignBlazer Help category.

That being said, can you just attach the .SBD file so we may see what you're having an issue with here?

At the right hand side of the reply box there is more reply options the attach photo etc is there you may have to reside your attachment to upload it and there is free resizing software downloads if you need it try c net

Dan

Just a quick thought. In your Signblazer cut screen, open the save space box (top left) and make sure nothing is checked. Let me know if this helps.