MrMopar64

Got this in trade for a store front

Yeah works great... It's worth about twice of what the window was

But I have no where to keep it.. after all my plotter is in the living room ;D

Thought about keeping it and renting it for parties like the do the jump houses

But then again no where to keep it keeps getting in the way ;D

MM64 B)

You could always load it up and drive it over to Iowa in October... My company is the title sponsor for this year's "Ottumwa Decal presents Grassroots Gaming Expo 2012" (http://www.grassrootsgamingexpo.com/) Everyone who brings a full size arcade machine or pinball machine for display gets a free weekend pass.

There will also be a buy/sell/trade area where you can sell it to a large group of casual and dedicated gamers. I know several of the people who are attending already own numerous arcade machines and may be interested in buying your's - even if you don't bring it to the event.

You could always load it up and drive it over to Iowa in October... My company is the title sponsor for this year's "Ottumwa Decal presents Grassroots Gaming Expo 2012" (http://www.grassrootsgamingexpo.com/) Everyone who brings a full size arcade machine or pinball machine for display gets a free weekend pass.

There will also be a buy/sell/trade area where you can sell it to a large group of casual and dedicated gamers. I know several of the people who are attending already own numerous arcade machines and may be interested in buying your's - even if you don't bring it to the event.

You buy the gas and I'll be there... ;D

You buy the gas and I'll be there... ;D

Damn, man... I already spent $2500 to rent the convention center for 3 days... now you want gas money, too? :lol:

So how exactly did this trade come up? How does someone end up with this kinda thing haha

Well it came up with somebody wanting signs but has no money ;D

So what ya got to trade? and thats how we get there ;D

Wanta buy it... ;D

I've had offers to trade it for 01 pontaic. 76 blaser slot machine power washer etc... BUT no money :

Ive had many trades like that.... A few stayed around for a while till i found the right buyer but always came out on the better side and made more than if the customer just paid me to do the job