Sign in to follow this  
mr300s

Love the new Iphone rubber cases

A few more for my wife, friend that just retired from the Navy and nephew ... And I even sold a couple

phonecamera.jpg

phonenavy.jpg

phone001.jpg

phonecase006.jpg

phonecase004.jpg

phonepat.jpg

Someone needs to make this for the Thunderbolt... I could sell them left and right!!

LOL I could sell a ton of stuff to if I didn't care about it being copyrighted

• Like 1

I didn't mean copyrighted stuff. I meant the phone model Thunderbolt. There are some local "phone clubs" here that all have me do stickers for their cars and if someone offered these for the phones they all have I know they would all buy one with their printed logo on it. Now they all have silicone covers I put cut vinyl on. They look ok but not as nice as what you have there.

LOL Oh ok that how much I know about phones

For some reason in my area there is a HUGE demand for cell phone stuff. I wrap a lot of phones with carbon fiber vinyl. I ordered a few for the iPhone be here next week those will go fast also but everyone here has kind of gotten away from the iPhones.

For some reason in my area there is a HUGE demand for cell phone stuff. I wrap a lot of phones with carbon fiber vinyl. I ordered a few for the iPhone be here next week those will go fast also but everyone here has kind of gotten away from the iPhones.

It's tough to keep up with, but you can always make your own templates for other phones.

Well if you ever need any for the iphone let me know I could print them and send just the plate and image part and you could applty them to you cases...

It's tough to keep up with, but you can always make your own templates for other phones.

I order generic silicone cases and covers and cover those with vinyl and sell a ton of them. I just like the whole sublimation idea so I can print any photo they bring in or do my own crazy designs.

• Like 1

Where does one order the covers?

conde has them