Dr12volt1338

Best Desktop printer.

I just orderd a sub kit for my 1100 so I don't want to use that for everyday flyers and cards I print. I have a canon MP495 and I am tired of how much of a pain it is to fill the color ink all the time. I want a nice all in one inexpensive unit to print my everyday type stuff on. I print a ton of flyers and hand them out. I am running off 200 flyers now and have to keep stopping to fill the ink. I know its because I bought a cheap refill kit but its still a pain. I print tons and tons of business cards and other things on this every week. Should I go to an inkjet maybe? What do you guys use? I don't need bluetooth or any of that just a simple scanner copier printer that I can run stuff through when I need instead of having to refill ink every time I go to use it.

Order another epson with die ink from Richard at cobra ink systems. He has some all-in-ones with a CIS system so you dont spend hundreds in ink all the time.

I love my 1100 also!!! I would love to get into another Epson product. I ordered a CIS kit for doing sublimation for the one I have. I wanted to order one from Richard but couldn't find the high temp on his site. I really need a all in one type since I scan a lot of things in for customers. DJ I really like that one and they offer it in an all in one. The only issue is it puts me back into the high ink costs. I love the Canon I have but I am tired of dumping $40 ink cartridges in it all the time. Thanks for the find!! I am going to really consider the following.

http://www.amazon.com/Epson-WorkForce-Wireless-Printer-C11CB86201/dp/B005IVL0SC/ref=pd_cp_e_0

I just ordered an all in one printer with CISS for a little over $100 for my father from hotzone360.com.

They also sell CISS for other brands you can DIY install if you're capable.

They're the only one I know that have both a great price and a no clog guarantee.

Cobra still sells the sublimation, it just isnt on their website. Just give them a call

Well after a few days of research and scouring the net I found this deal from Staples of all places. It has all the features I was looking for (Except the Epson name) including the 2 sided printing and its faster. It's on sale $100 off and they gave me a 30 day money back guarantee if I'm not happy with it. The inks are only $10 ea. also. Plus I ordered it today and it will be at my house tomorrow.

http://www.staples.c.../product_896997

you will love the output but it holds a little less ink per cart than my hp that uses 02 carts - keep an armload in stock if you print a lot of fliers etc.

you will love the output but it holds a little less ink per cart than my hp that uses 02 carts - keep an armload in stock if you print a lot of fliers etc.

I ordered 1 extra set with it I usually always keep 1 set of back ups. I am really bummed I was just informed by Staples since it was my first online purchase it is going to take an extra day because they have to verify my information. Kind of irritating since I have bought $1,000's worth paper and other supplies not to mention printers from the store and have an account there. Oh well it's still a good price. I am glad someone has one I was kind of worried about all the bad reviews on the touchscreen but all it will be used for is flyers, busniess cards, and an occassional photo here and there.

I highly recommend this printer to anyone looking for a nice all in one. The touchscreen is my only complaint its not real responsive but not that big of a deal since I do most everything from the computer anyhow. The prints are AMAZING. Printed a couple photos I had and I am very impressed with quality. I used just the cheap sample paper they supplied so I am really excited to run some good paper through it. I ran a single sheet of business cards through it on the heavier card stock I use and they look great. No ink bleed on the edge and the colors are truly bright and vivid. I am going to tinker with the 2 sided print here shortly but wanted to post an update.

http://www.staples.c.../product_896997