Ballistic

FlexiSign-PRO 10 help

looks like you have vertical weed lines turned on. Uncheck it. You have a HELP at the top of your layout screen .

I have flexisign pro 10 and i'm trying to contour cut. I set up my cut and reg marks but when it comes to aligning the reg marks for cut nothing comes up. Am I missing something? someone please help. Just a little bit more info for help i'm using flexi on windows vista and have the LP24 from us cutter. Thanks to anyone who can help me out.

I don't know what driver you are using, but I helped someone else before, using a Pcut and Flexistarter with Contour cut. Your cutter is a Pcut with a laser.. So, they call it a Laser Pointer.. Try the Creation Pcut driver for your size cutter that have the letter G behind it. Also, on Flexistarter a laser is not used at all. So most any cutter an be a contour cut vinyl cutter. All measurements are measured from the distance of the blade in the middle of the registration mark. and jogged to each registration mark. . Maybe that will get you somewhere. I realize you are using Flexisign Pro,10 and I'm talking about Flexistarter10, but it may have the same feature. Give it a try.

Here is the ad for Flexistarter 10, schroll down the page, it shows how.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FlexiStarter10-Vinyl-Cutter-Cutting-Plotter-Sign-Flexi-Starter-Flexisign-SAi-8-/180873877939?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a1cec59b3

I have flexisign pro 10 and i'm trying to contour cut. I set up my cut and reg marks but when it comes to aligning the reg marks for cut nothing comes up. Am I missing something? someone please help. Just a little bit more info for help i'm using flexi on windows vista and have the LP24 from us cutter. Thanks to anyone who can help me out.

hi all, im just a newbie, i bought a used pcut 630, and i got the same issues with the above.

some please help. Thank you.