i got this cutter like 2 months ago worked good. Now it will cut then will freak out and cuts up the text. i did the ground wire thing and i have the stand on wood and the wires are off the floor. can any one help ??

are you sure it's not the image your trying to cut? Does it have stray nodes? If you think it's static, try wiping some dryer sheets on the vinyl.

KISS method to determin if it's your artwork or the machine...Does it do it to all artwork or just this one?

If all do the keyspan people say it's the fix all for all..If it's this one piece do what the others told you..check for stray nodes or paths..

good luck let us know what you find

stetson5331

i did another image still cutting up the artwork the guy from the uscutter told me to get some kinda spray will that work :huh:

i did another image still cutting up the artwork the guy from the uscutter told me to get some kinda spray will that work :huh:

probably anti static spray... couldn't hurt.

OK wow does anyone have a MH721 and dont have any thing going wrong with it if so how do you have it set up. and i have a ioline classic is that a better cutter then 721 like should i get that one going or is that just to old what do you guys think :huh:

PLENTY of MH721 working flawless . Get them both going :)

ok the spray didnt do anything what is it i need to do here :huh:?

does it do it with everything you cut? or just that image?

i got it to work set the baud to 4800 the put the cutter to copam and it work good

great, glad you got it.