stitchesandsigns

Logo Vectorized - HELP!!!!!!!!!!

I have a logo that I need vectorized. My goal is to be able to print it out on my copam 2500 (vinyl heat transf) and put it on shirts. I tried to vectorized it but it's way too detailed. ANY help would be appreciated!!!!!

post-17382-0-74756800-1323744240.jpg

post-17382-0-62782000-1323744266.jpg

Are you going to have all those colors ? You will have to cut & apply each color seperately since a Copam can't print . My suggestion would be to outsource that to a direct to garmet printer or get transfers made . You can combine that & make it all 1 color or just 2 or 3 colors . I don't think that many colors would be practical or have a great result with a vinyl cutter , especially if in quantity .

• I can make you transfers, jsut let me know the quantity and what size shirts you're needing and I'll give you a good price where you can make some money too. Also, let me know if you'll be applying the transfers or you would like me to.

Thank you and let me know, Alan

I had to buy a license for vector magic on a job I did a few weeks ago so I have just been using that. I tried the online version and it blew my mind so I started to advertise locally I could vectorize any image and it paid for itself after 12 days. Best $300 I have ever spent. (had to pull it it from the kitty for the new printer but still well worth it.)