Sign in to follow this  
top53

Signblazer not working with Graphtec CE5000

Signblazer not working with graphtec ce5000 craft robo proS. I have tried a lot of the different plotters listed with Signblazer but none are working for me. Someone on another thread suggested Graphtec 50 but I do not have that option. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated. I did cut my first piece of vinyl with Robo Master software that came with the cutter. At least I know I can make it work but the Robo Master but it is very limited program.

Skeeter, it is communcating with SB now but it does not matter where or the size or my graphic cutter says "offscale". I think it may be time to read my manual again, but not tonight. Thanks again at least you got me headed in the right direction.

Try bringing up the image then go to cutter then setup neat the bottom click on load then select the graphtec from that and see if that will work

Capture-9.png

Still reading, but still getting the error message "off scale" deleted printer, drivers, software, reinstalled. I am running windows 7. resized graphics, reinstalled media check measurements. Would just use Robo Master software but it is just so limited.

I found this problem in another forum on a Mimaki vinyl cutter : person had off scale error. Maybe this works for your cutter also.

from a different forum, same problem...

an offscale occurs when the plotter doesn't see what it's told to see.

there are several reasons:

-page size in finecut is smaller than object

-not enough white space after the last registration marks

-printer didn't print it to the right scale (measure height and with of the object with the registration marks and then see in the software if it's the same, if not you can simply drag the object to the desired size and it will cut fine

-media is more skewed in the plotter than you have in the registermark setup

hope one of these sorts it out for you.

do you have your workspace big enough in Signblazer? It has to be larger than the object your cutting..

from a different forum same problem

Hi All,

Finally got my ce5000 working last week (wasn't using the 'rocket' launched software! icon_redface.gif ). I had all the software/drivers loaded and was constantly getting 'offscale' errors and output <> 5 times actual size. A call to Graphtec and reloading the drivers (3rd install) fixed it.

So try reloading your drivers.

I know it is not much, but it is my time to contribute, How I fixed "off scale" at least in my situtation. Make sure your plotter is set for HP-GL not GP-GL as in my case thanks to Skeeter for the heads up pointing me in the right direction. Although I had it set for HP-GL in the software the cutter was set at GP-HL. For Graphtec Robo Craft CE5000 go to pause mode tap on next to you get to the command display tap enter, Use arrow keys to select HP-GL tap enter key to confirm set orgin position and select enter. I may be the only one with this problem but at least if it happens again, I will have this thread to come back to.

Now remember, when and if you show use Graphtec's software, CraftRobo and Cutting Master2 you have to go back to GP-GL

HP-GL is for any other software like Signblazer, Flexi. Signcut.. etc.

glad you got it...

Thanks, you were a lot of help I appreciate it. Glad you mentioned about going back to GP-GL does that include Graphtec Cutting Plotter Controller?

Your welcome.

Yes, you need to change everything,,

GP-GL =Graphtec Plotter Graphic Language

HP-GL = Hewlett Packard Graphic Language

In Graphtec Plotter controller.

Go to advanced options,, then COMMAND at the bottom. (lower left on mine)...