vinylmotivations

Craft Show in Des Moines this weekend we attended.... Our Booth.

Figured I would share since everyone likes to see!!!..

We attended a craft show this weekend, which in attendance between the 3 days we had over 12,000 people. Our "Table" rent was just under 450$ for the weekend which we easily made up between myself and my sister's "sister" company A&W Home Decor (silk florals, wreaths etc.)...

The company that puts on this show also locks in exhibitors over years times, so basically there is no chance of getting another "vinyl" person in the doors to steal away my business, kind of a captive audience. There is one other guy that does similar work- but he only provides pre-made items, and offers custom orders via mail as well as printed light switch plate covers (just covers which are laminated with a wrap essentially)

I snapped a few pics of the booth, and we're working on exact numbers yet on how well we did for sure.

Take a look!

post-13895-0-93647900-1321897915.jpgpost-13895-0-04395200-1321897918.jpg

post-13895-0-12869200-1321897917.jpg

post-13895-0-35284100-1321897919.jpg

post-13895-0-63677400-1321897920.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks guys for all the positive comments... I am getting solid numbers in for the show, between the two companies we brought in just under 800$ over the weekend.... not taking into consideration, supplies and table rent- so depending on how successful you figure- I did hand out 300+ business cards.

Good job! BTW, I grew up in Desmoines. Went to North High!

My home that I work out of is in the Highland Park neighborhood... small world! Where do you call home now?

This show was one of the Callahan ones at the fairgrounds... in the Varied Industries Building... For those of you who aren't from around here, the building holds 300+ exhibitors, around 165,000 square feet. There were about 12,000 people that came through the doors.

I live in Spring, Tx now. I used to jog through your erea during cross country practice.

that wild my wife grew up in spring tx , we live in tn now

wow small world used to live in desmoines now im about an hour south in ottumwa

Nice, ottumwa is the home for twin galaxies which is the international video game hall of fame :), im in davenport btw