Sign in to follow this  
Batranger

just wanted to share kinda funny story

I had made a pissing Calvin magnet and put it on the back of my truck, I would make little magnets to piss on ,what ever pissed me off,  Line Dancers,Union Maintenance Workers,Texters, whatever well first some one stole Calvin and the little magnet of a broken heart,so I made Calvin a decal, but someone kept stealing

the little magnets ,till one day my daughter suggest I make one that said "Magnet Thieves" it stayed there for about 2 months till I felt safe to try a different one, next morning that one was gone.

;)

Thinking you live near me ... either that or all neighbors are the same  :rolleyes:

TOO funny!

Is this happening at your home? Might have to set up survalance , I would be interested in see the thief...You haven't seen the stolen magnets on a car in your neighborhood or anything??

Bet it's a kid close to you...

live a block from elementary school, I just find it funny that they don't steal the Magnet Thieves one 

Yeah I agree...Might go talk to the Super at the school..Bet one of the lil curtain climbers got them on a locker door...

TOOO Funny!!

Great story...

stetson5331

i was the opposite as a kid. i had no reason to steal magnets, but if i saw a piss on magnet thieves one, id take that just to prove a point  :huh:

Making that magnet almost dares someone to take it . Certainly anybody with a sense of humor ( I bet right side has a huge stack of them , even bigger than my stack :huh: )

Making that magnet almost dares someone to take it . Certainly anybody with a sense of humor ( I bet right side has a huge stack of them , even bigger than my stack :huh: )

Nice to see you can finally admit it - after all the years of therapy, mines bigger than yours!!!!  :)

years of therapy gotcha bigger than me :huh:  :)

years of therapy gotcha bigger than me :huh:  :)

roflmao - ok, you finally won one!!!

:) , finally !!! now I can quit therapy :huh:

yeah but if ya dont want that to be your last victory, ya best keep practice'n! :huh: