Sign in to follow this  
mabscotthandyman

banner

4 colors real simple just layered by eye the first layer is the black then the red , the white for the eyes, and pink for the tongue. If you are doing a complex layer make in Sign Blazer after your design is laid out add a circle at the top of your design at each corner. Then as you cut your different colors select and change the color of the circles to the color that your cutting repeat for each color.  make shift registration marks works well.

Dan

2 comments on that!!!

1-you have a great eye

2-you have a steady hand

Looks awesome :thumbsup: my eye and hand aren't quite as good as they use to be.

Very cool and I am sure he will love it!

what a wonderful great grandpa he has!

Looks great, how big is it and how much did you charge, always curious about pricing and size.

Thanks all    (it is a 3x5 no charge it was for my grandsons birthday party at the lake) as you can see by the balloons he is just one loves the cartoon Clifford the big red dog hence the dog . it was for people to find the shelter where his party was easier .

@Nenemott

If this had been a sale it would have been about 75.00 to 90.00

Dan

How come you didn't just cut out the black to let the white show through.  One less color to deal with.  It looks great.  I was just curious.

The eyes were so simple that I just cut and layered(actualy I forgot when doing the lay out) so I just layered instead of wasting vinyl.

Dan

Which pink vinyl are you using with the tongue?  Oracal 651 Pink (code: 041)?