Desassoc

Black vinyl on interior glass?

I have a daycare client that would like the room names lettered on the glass doors.  They have requested black letters.    I'm not sure how readable the black letters would be. 

Has anyone used black on glass before? 

I plan on making a sample and showing them before cutting all the room names.  They wanted something less 'commercial' than white.  I was thinking frosted might look 'upscale' like they want.

Guest YHC

I would do the frosted or at least do a small white border to break it apart from the black door. Defiantly do a sample like you said so that they understand what your saying.

I carry a transparency around with various color combinations so that when someone asks how will it look, all I have to do is pull it out and tape it on the window and step back, it can easily be moved inside as well, it helps to make it simple. 

The door it not black.  The door is a full lite glass door.  The door and frame are sort of a brownish gray.

The lettering would be on the glass.

I would do the frosted or at least do a small white border to break it apart from the black door. Defiantly do a sample like you said so that they understand what your saying.

+1

+1

+2