Sign in to follow this  
MaderDesign

New decal for the holidays

Had a request, and might I say I love the sticker. I absolutely HATE winter, and snow. I love to snowboard, and own my own boards and stuff. But I hate living in it. Ohio weather is the worst. One day it's 20 degrees the next it's 70. Last winter I was out washing my car in shorts and a tshirt cause it was 65-70 out.

Had to make 2 extra btw, one for my wife, cause she hates it too. And one for anyone who seen it and wanted it lol

ihatesnow.jpg

here it is cut.

width=800 height=189http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/7625/ihatesnow2.jpg[/img]

last winter in jan. i was riding my hayabuse because it was so warm it was awesome. i hate ohio winters. wait i hate winter.

Guest kenya

Cool decal............ it could be a big seller here in Florida, when all the snowbirds come down. :thumbsup:

I love the snow, all the seasons really. I fig it it has to be cold might as well be snowing. I just don't care for the less sunshine part

Anyone who "says" winter is nice, in my book is an idiot lol. 1. gets dark at 4:30-5pm 2. everything dies 3. it's always gray no matter how much sunshine. 4. walk outside and the cold wind hits your bones no matter how many layers, yuh that's fun. 5. you're limited to what you can and can't do.

uh yuh, i hate snow! lol

That is cool.

I love snow and you know why? because it makes even the ugliest places look pretty.

If we could have warm snow I would be happy. I hate the cold weather and Ice the worst. I'm with John that it makes stuff look pretty.

No way does it make everything look pretty lol. I would MUCCCHHH rather see my house in the summer, with the green grass, trees with leaves, I love to work outside. I love landscaping, but does snow allow this? NOOOOOOOPPPEE. lol

+1 Banner John

I also like to ski and liked working in it when I worked in the outdoors. But I'd rather be outside than in anyways, no matter the weather. My daughter is more like Mader and sees no reason for snow at all. I don't care to drive in the ice obviously but love how the trees look after a ice storm. I guess it goes back to beauty is in the eye of the beholder?  :-

Snow?  It's too cold here this week to snow.  It has been zero or below the last couple of mornings.  That's what I hate.

Gary

No way does it make everything look pretty lol. I would MUCCCHHH rather see my house in the summer, with the green grass, trees with leaves, I love to work outside. I love landscaping, but does snow allow this? NOOOOOOOPPPEE. lol

I meant that it  even makes ugly things look pretty.Even the county dump looked pretty the last time I saw it with snow on it.

lol Banner, you see the brighter side of things don't ya? lol I would take 70-75 degree weather all year. Skip the 90's and the 30' and just call it even lol. Why do i still live in Ohio? haha

Guest kenya

I hate the cold weather, but it's nice to see snow once in awhile. 

It's 50 degrees & raining here in Florida today....... it's not typical Fl. weather.

It would be great to see snow, then tomorrow be back in the seventies. :thumbsup:

sorry mader,

but im an "idiot" then. trying living where i do. you ll get sick of the heat very quickly . where i grow up it was 47o c in the shade gotta love the australian heat  ...... NOT

pete

lol Banner, you see the brighter side of things don't ya? lol I would take 70-75 degree weather all year. Skip the 90's and the 30' and just call it even lol. Why do i still live in Ohio? haha

no matter how cold it gets, I can bundle up and be comfortable. However, even at 80 it is too hot for me and I can hardly just keep taking clothes off til I am comfy,can I? I'd be (as they say here) nekid.

Oh, Illinois is the same way, Mader. Last weekend I was workin outside in a tshirt. My heats been on in my room all day, I got home like 45 minutes ago and ive got jeans and a hoodie on and im still freezing.

I like to play in the snow. Riding 4 wheelers and such. But only about once a year...layered in sweats and carhartts.

Getting to the point...I HATE WINTER!

These are awesome, ive had one on my car since before i got my cutter.... as my car is modified and very low to the ground its very fitting...

decal turned out awesome!

Thanks guys, buddy was telling me how much he hated snow, so i threw this together real fast.

And btw, i think I called on the snow gods, because it's been snowing all night here and morning :thumbsup: My wife wakes up and is like, great, it's snowing! lol Blames it on my stickers lol

I'm gotta go get the trailer and four wheelers and all the gear inside for the races today, good thing we race indoors during the winter.

Mader, I think I found the problem........take those 4 wheelers outside and have some fun in the snow!

We do go outside and ride, we just take the 4x4's usually outside. But our race four wheelers are def not made for trail riding. We race an indoor series, but it's colder inside that outside usually lol, they have the exhaust fans pulling any heat out of the building so the fumes don't get bad.

I am getting my wish. Light snow here and more to come if the weather man is right...and that will be a first.