chrisj09

Graphtec Cutting came in...

Hi all,

I recieved my graphtec CE5000-60 on thursday. Finally set it up yesterday, quite a challenge with a fractured hand.

Anyway, I love this cutter. Should have purchased this one a couple years ago. Its so much faster and quieter than the PCUT.

Had a little trouble setting up cutting master 2 v 1.60 (must d/l from graphtec) to work with Illustrator CS4 but I figured that out, ZoneAlarm was blocking it.

The Graphtec was my best investment so far.

yup it only gets better the more you have it and learn good luck with it

Guest fivestar

Yes I wouldn't trade my Graphtec for any other cutter.

Graphtecs are great machines.  That and the Roland, we've never had anyone come back disappointed after buying these machines.  Great investment!

Guest fivestar

Graphtecs are great machines.  That and the Roland, we've never had anyone come back disappointed after buying these machines.  Great investment!

Yes I agree totally, everyone should get to experience a Graphtec and/or Roland.

I tried to get a Graphtec, but somebody wouldn't sell me His  :thumbsup:  LOL.  Then the mother in law had a stroke, and I had to spend some of the money I had saved on the Travel back and forth to the hospital for a week. So i am slowly building the account back up in the hopes of having one after the new year.

Kevin

Guest fivestar

I tried to get a Graphtec, but somebody wouldn't sell me His  :P  LOL.  Then the mother in law had a stroke, and I had to spend some of the money I had saved on the Travel back and forth to the hospital for a week. So i am slowly building the account back up in the hopes of having one after the new year.

Kevin

Sorry to hear about MIL, I hope she's doing good.  Yes I "almost" sold it to you, don't take this the wrong way, but I'm glad I didn't.  I'm printing right now and cutting with the graphtec both at the same time.  Been doing that for the past 2 weeks all day long.  Make the $$$$$ twice as fast.  :thumbsup:;D ;D

Guest fivestar

I can't wait to get mine and the Flexi PRO I bought from Beacon. :thumbsup:

I promise you........You'll love both of them......Now go get that printer you're wanting and you'll be in heaven.  ;D ;D :P

I figured you would still use them both a lot FS, but I had to try LOL. Should a jumped when the opportunity arose  :thumbsup:  Funny thing is, I was on the Phone with a rep ready to order the new Ce5000 when I got the call from the wife about the MIL. So that got put on hold. We spent over $600 in fuel/food etc, in a week running back and forth.

My best upgrade since the cutter has definitely been to FlexiSign PRO. it makes things SOOooooo much easier once you figure it out.

MIL is doing much better BTW, thanks.

Kevin