Sign in to follow this  
loren

FIRST DECAL EVER!

I got my USCutter MH-871 on Friday and my supplies (app tape, vinyl, squeegees, etc) just showed up today.  I wasted NO time getting my first decal made, literally running up and down the stairs in my house searching for scissors and stuff.  Soooooo exciting! 

Anyway, here's the decal.  It's made of Oracal 651 flat black vinyl.  It was so easy, took less than 5 minutes from computer to wall (setep/cut/weed/install).  Simple!  This is the logo for my small clothing company, Beetnik Aesthetics, by the way.

img0051.jpg

Loren,

Glad to hear you're having fun. Your image didn't show up, though. When you post a message, you can't put the image in the text box. You have to select "Additional Options" from the bottom left of the text box and select the file you wish to upload.

Charlie

EDITTED......... Now the image shows up. It wasn't there a minute ago, I swear!!

Guest round2racing

Very nice Loren,

It's good to start learning weeding with simpler graphics.

Idiot me cut an image of my mom's face first thing.

what a mess.

I started cutting easier images for a while after that fiasco.

Good Job......keep going.!!!!

The last post you had you were troubleshooting your setup and figuring things out for yourself ... Now you are making pro decals! Well done...  :thumbsup:

Thanks guys!  I'm stoked, and having a blast.  Just picked up some weeding tools from Wal-Mart, so that should be a bit easier than using a kitchen knife.  I spent the rest of the day boating on the lake, but the entire time I was thinking "Man, I can't wait to get home and make some more decals!"  So much fun!  Ha =)

PS - Yeah, I dunno why that image didn't show up... It worked fine for me hah.

Just wait Loren, you'll be like me, You be looking at that boat on a the lake and thinking, I can do better graphics than that. Then you'll be in my mess. Trying to change the color scheme of your boat using 3 different colors with interweaving ribbon designs and American flags waving down the side.

It's a blast for sure.

Kevin

any problem's with the vinyldecal  lifting from the wall paint?

Nope, none at all..  and it's been there nearly a week.