jbartwork

first sign

This is my sign that I just made so I can put a couple out around town to get my name out. What do you think? Any  suggestions on what I should change or adjust or should I leave it as is?

post-4685-12986537009228_thumb.jpg

post-4685-12986537025845_thumb.jpg

Guest kenya

Very nice............. perfect !!  :thumbsup:

I think it's perfect as-is.  Good use of fonts, easily readable, uncluttered, I can't think of anything you could do better.

The one and only thing I would consider would be to make the "custom vinyl work" a little bit bigger...my thought was making it easier to read at a glance from a moving vehicle if they're along a road.  Otherwise, perfect.

It looks great. The different fonts/pictures show the different things you can do with your cutter.

Christi

Looks good. nice use of fonts.

[glow=red,2,300]New Moon Graphics[/glow]

Looks good. From the the street "lettering" might be hard to read. I don't know if you can make it bolder or not, but like someone said, the phone# is easy to read and that's what counts.

"Custom Vinyl Artwork" at the top, your name down by your phone number would be something to consider.

The designer in me says, please find the ligature for the "tt" in lettering or tighten the kerning between them. That is just a dorky remark from me, nothing serious.

i would recommend a smaller(lighter) '&' symbol. You should separate the first line of things you do from the other with some kind of bar or but the window decals part on a black band with the images and letters cut out.. just my thoughts