Sign in to follow this  
boggey090

Pricing guide

I will be getting into vinyl cutting soon and have been reading lots of the topics in the forum which I find really helpful to the new comer and veteran.  Question?  Is their a guide on how to price your jobs?  The machine I plan to get is the MH781.  Any guidance would be greatly appreciated, Thanks! :thumbsup:

good luck with that cutter hope you never need help with tec support from us cutter  they never call you back or help you

ive had my mh 871 for a week now still dont  have it working hope you have better luck than me 

one tip of advise when dealing with these crooks  dont leave any feedback till you have your cutter up and running

tecsupportwontcallme

Ive called them and they returned my calls it may be a day later or several days later but they do call  Ive always had great pleasure talking to ken imes and Levi  both are great people  and especially to deal with me of all people

you might want to give them ( us cutter ) a call again may be they lost your message or it was accidentally erased but i would call them as they are very busy people ad wonderful to help

they have helped me and i am one of the most difficult people to deal with

mAybe if you asked in a nice way and didn't start off with an attitude (your user name says it all) someone would help. And maybe if you realized that you are not the only person needing help,and that tech supposrt at US Cutter doesn't work on weekends, and had a little patience, you might get some help.

A clear explaination of your problem also might help. So far, I haven't seen that,other than you can't find the right driver for your cutter.

Calling people whom you don't know crooks simply because they haven't dropped everything to respond to you is a poor way of asking for help.

You might start by explaining exactly what you HAVE tried and what drivers ARE listed in SB. I have no problem finding the correct drivers in my version of SB.

good luck with that cutter hope you never need help with tec support from us cutter  they never call you back or help you

ive had my mh 871 for a week now still dont  have it working hope you have better luck than me 

one tip of advise when dealing with these crooks   dont leave any feedback till you have your cutter up and running

There's one in every crowd

repo , that wasn't directed at you .. it was the member with the rude member name ... what was it ;) something like idon'thavePERSONALtechsupport .

Thankfully , there are not many rude & ill-mannered members here ... even 1 is 1 too many  ;D

mAybe if you asked in a nice way and didn't start off with an attitude (your user name says it all) someone would help. And maybe if you realized that you are not the only person needing help,and that tech supposrt at US Cutter doesn't work on weekends, and had a little patience, you might get some help.

A clear explaination of your problem also might help. So far, I haven't seen that,other than you can't find the right driver for your cutter.

Calling people whom you don't know crooks simply because they haven't dropped everything to respond to you is a poor way of asking for help.

You might start by explaining exactly what you HAVE tried and what drivers ARE listed in SB. I have no problem finding the correct drivers in my version of SB.

Banner John you must have been a hammer in a former life. You allways hit the nail right on the head. ;)

one tip of advise when dealing with these crooks dont leave any feedback till you have your cutter up and running

In support of uscutter's tech support:  I had problems with my 721 when I first got it, too. started to feel a little like this guy.  Left several phone messages, no response.  And I had jobs cancelling cause my cutter didn't work.  Then all of a sudden I had usc people calling every half hour until every message i'd left was responded too.  I learned that if I followed up the original call with a tech support "ticket" as suggested I got all the personal attention my porblem required and then some.  Ken talked me thru getting the drivers working right, then we had another problem which he led me thru step by step until we isolated it as the I/O board. replaced it and all is well. all this was accoplished thru emails. and there was never a time when I had to wait long for an answer.

Follow proper  procedure and give them a chance to catch up, and you will recieve the best tech support you've ever had.

Gene

Signs & Wonders

Banner John you must have been a hammer in a former life. You allways hit the nail right on the head. ;)

Hey Ts ,

I have never heard that saying before , but it is a great 1 ! Fits John exceptionally well  ;D

Hey guys thanks for all the information with the pricing guide and more on support and dealing with support. :thumbsup:

Hi

I can not say anything bad about U S Cutters. I have had my 871 for about 3 months called us cutters the day i got it and they had me up and running in 5 min. Its all good. :thumbsup:

Guest round2racing

one tip of advise when dealing with these crooks   dont leave any feedback till you have your cutter up and running

I use their online reporting and ken has always gotten back to me that day.  He is a wealth of information.

They don't have operators standing by waiting for your call.

Go to uscutter.com, go to support, and start a ticket.

You will get a quick response.