Sign in to follow this  
russdabuss

John Deere Green Vinyl

Hello all,

I am looking for a match in color for John Deere green vinyl. Any one have any suggestions?  Preferably indoor vinyl- matte.

Thanks

Russ

Kelly Green??  What brand?  Unless I am missing it I do not see Oracal having it?

Thanks for the replies so far!! :lol:

Guest fivestar

I normally use FDC for colored vinyl as that's what my local distributor sells.  But it should be Oracal's 061 Green if I'm not mistaken.  I don't have a chart here with me right now, but by looking at the swatches on the computer screen that looks like it.

Billy-Bob Loves Charlene ?  :lol:

edit ; I was hoping somebody would catch the reference to the country song ( painted that with John Deere green ) :thumbsup:

Any actual ideas of what color it would be?  I prefer getting the Oracal 631 for indoor.  Unless any other good brands for Wall Vinyl. I like it Matte.

John Deere Green is official the name of the color they use.  It is Munsell code 9.47GY3.57/7.45. 

You won't find an exact match in vinyl over the counter.  You just have to get as close as you can. 

Guest kenya

Billy-Bob Loves Charlene ?  ;D

edit ; I was hoping somebody would catch the reference to the country song ( painted that with John Deere green ) :thumbsup:

I picked right up on it Rodger- ;D

Good , I amuse myself Very easily , don't I ?  :thumbsup:

Guest kenya

Momma always told me, "laugh, even if no one else does".  :thumbsup:

I follow your Mom's advice all the time . The funniest times are when my friends dislike it because I laugh at my corny sense of humor & them showing the dislike . ( ex: my buddy asked me if I had a match , I used the OLD joke .... yeah , my butt & your face & cracked up . He said that is SO old & it had been 20 years since he had heard it . I replied that the old 1's never die )

:D Rodger, did you get that from 'Beavis & Butthead, do america'?  ;)

Nope , I heard that MANY years before Beavis & Butthead . Classic jokes .. I use them whenever I can & take things as literally & thus out of context as I possibly can . I know you think it is impossible for me to be like that Jenny , but I am  :) ( you should ask my wife about when I see road signs in developments that say

Slow

Hump            :D )

Ha , never heard that before  ;) , but reminds me of Eddie Murphy when he said " I don't know what smells worse , your farts or your breath "

I want to buy a buffalo 1 day . Proably won't be able to keep it when it gets grown ( they need a seriously strong fence ) , but I have always liked them & wanted 1 .

;) Funny!!!

I guess I know it is not going to be the exact color but I am looking for close. I have seen a couple ideas but wondering about 631. I guess I could order samples if no one really knows. Or order the FDC. Looking for Matte indoor vinyl. Thanks for all the good Lines!!  :D