Sign in to follow this  
repodon

if possible

how would one be able to get graphic programs and put them on the group so to down load and use and

( if possible have a small funding ) for the programs just curiouse

all types of programs i am talking about 

thanks

donald

the reason why i was asking is a friend of mine brought it to my attention about all the programs that can be used to do vinyl and such to help out with different programs as some can be very costly

just some thing a friend of mine was asking about thought i would throw it out as your opinion

As you said these programs are very expensive and I believe the companys that make them would object to sharing! They want everyone to BUY them, not share them, just my opinion!

Renee

i do understand crea8t just was asking but i think you are right it was some thing a friend of mine asked me so i thought i would throw it out sorry

sharing commercial programs is illegal.  more than anything it is unnecessary because there are free programs out there that you can use.

sharing commercial programs is illegal.  more than anything it is unnecessary because there are free programs out there that you can use.

EXACTLY!! when you purchase a program its tax deductable as a biz expense anyhow!

Donald, why did you want me to call you?

Renee

Renee , I bet it is because he didnt want anybody else to know what he wanted to tell or offer you :thumbsup:  :huh:

Renee , I bet it is because he didnt want anybody else to know what he wanted to tell or offer you :thumbsup:  ;D

lmao!!  :huh:

:huh: oh me oh my! LOL! well whatever it is I dont want any! LOL!

Ah-um Donald, if your out there, ask me or tell me whatever right here on the forum or send me a pm thanx! and just for clarification, While I wish we could share programs, I'm not going there, it is illegal :thumbsup:

Renee

Donald , PM me ... my definition of Illegal is a sick bird ... ( ill - eagle for the slower members  :huh:  ) :thumbsup:

lol... Rodger you so funnnayyyy  :huh:

I try ... the cornier the better as far as I'm concerned  . I tried to be serious 1 time ... I did not like it .  :thumbsup:

i do appologize i fund out it is illegal i do appologize and cre6t i forgot what it was now

well damn, i was demoted from cre8t, down to a cre6t :'(

you win some and you lose some....LOL!!!!!

Renee

i do appologize i fund out it is illegal i do appologize and cre6t i forgot what it was now

well damn, i was demoted from cre8t, down to a cre6t :'(

you win some and you lose some....LOL!!!!!

Renee

OMG Renee.............................lmao that is to funny!!  I'm sure it was meant to be cre9t!!  :thumbsup: Which would of meant you were PROMOTED!!

No worries Don. I don't anyone here was offended. We're just trying to have a little fun.

I'm like Rodger though ... sometimes there are levels of 'legal' when it comes to software  :)

also sorry to have bothered any body or offedened

i will not bother no more  have a good one 

Hey Repo , chill & have some fun   :) . Nobody is busting on ya , a few gave a warning  :) EVERYBODY has went thru a bit of what this post was about . some admit , some don't  . Jaywalking is ill-eagle ( I kill myself  :lol::);D ) ... I have never seen anybody charged with that . Same with alot of the copy-righted stuff . It really depends on the application & especially where things are being sold & in what quanity . Some things are more prone to cause grief than others . I tried to replace/buy  the Edgar Rice Burroughs " Tarzan " book collection on e-bay . I bought some of the Tarzan series on a cd , but NOBODY makes all the books on cd as that Estate is ANAL about copyright . Good for them  , I understand , but would buy a cd collection anyway .

and NO I WAS NOT GOING TO OFFER ANY THING BUT ITS OK ( CRE8T )

Repo, please do not take offense, I apologise if I hurt your feelings! As Rodger said we were only goofin around! Honestly, was all in fun thats all!

Renee

its all good

i do appologize there are some things im going threw and some other things dealing with i guess missing my mom since she passed away in september  last yr from cancer went up and seen her and it hurts i do appologize for blowing it all out i do appologize

Sorry to hear about your loss . I fear loosing my Mom every day  :'(

You are good . You didn't bother or offend anybody . You just took the warnings & my humor it a bit more serious than most of us would  ( few take me serious , including my wife & myself :huh: ).